Ken graduated from the Western Sydney University in 2018 with a Masters in Physiotherapy. Since graduation Ken has worked in a private practice musculoskeletal setting with clients of all ages, though having a major focus on pre- and post-natal Physiotherapy and Pilates. Ken also has extensive experience working in the community disability sector, applying his Physiotherapy skills to patients with disabilities and mental health disorders.
Ken is a strong believer of the personal side of Physiotherapy. His philosophy is to listen first and listen fully, allowing you to feel like your all your concerns are being heard and you are being cared for.
Ken has a strong passion for evidence-based treatment and continued learning and development. He has completed the following courses to date:
- Sports Physiotherapy Level 1
- Musculoskeletal and Segmental Dry Needling Level 1
- ACSA Strength and Conditioning Level 1
- Spinal Physiotherapy Level 1
- The Advanced Lumbar Spine and Pelvis (Barbera Hungerford)
- However, expect this list to grow rapidly and by your time of reading it may already need updating.
Outside for the clinic, Ken enjoys reading and training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Boxing. He practices what he preaches and will tell you he trains 6-7 days a week all the while managing injuries. Some of his favourite books over the past year include the Art of Learning by Joshua Waitzkin and In Love with the World by Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche.